High school students need to be able to monitor their income and expenses and to save for future goals. Students should be able to:
• create a budget, which is basically a plan for spending and saving;
• keep track of financial records;
• know how to write a check and reconcile checking and debit accounts including how to use electronic payment and account monitoring tools;
• be good consumers that make wise purchase decisions and know how to comparison shop;
• understand the difference between buying and leasing/renting a home or a car;
• consider charitable giving;
• know why it is important to create a personal finance plan;
• understanding cash flow and net worth; and
• create reasonable financial goals.
No products were found matching your selection.